Welcome to Deaclink
The WFU Alumni & Careers Resource for Creative Industries
DeacLink is a collection of profile interviews with alumni involved with the Arts at Wake Forest. Every career path in the Arts is unique—hear from some of our brilliant alumni about their journeys after Wake as you discover your own way forward as part of this lifelong community.
Know Someone We Should Profile?
We’re always looking to expand our reach to connect as many Arts alums as possible. If you or someone you know has not yet been interviewed on DeacLink, get in touch!
- ELIZA CUDDY ’10VP, Portfolio Manager, Head of North America SFSSotheby’s New York City, New YorkWFU Class of 2010Major: Art History, Economics LinkedIn DeacLink: What did you study […]
- Arts Council of W-S Seeking Grants ManagerABOUT ARTS COUNCIL OF WINSTON-SALEM & FORSYTH COUNTY Arts Council of Winston-Salem & Forsyth County is the chief advocate of the arts and cultural sector […]
- LIZ SHUMATE ’10Assistant Project Manager Zubatkin Owner Representation New York City, New York WFU Class of 2010 Major: Theatre, Communication DeacLink: What did you study at Wake? […]
- MARSHALL SHAFFER ’15Social Media Planner Ogilvy New York City, New York WFU Class of 2015 Major: Communication, Sociology Minor: Film Studies DeacLink: Please take us through your […]
- LAURA HOAG ’10Laura Hoag has found the intersection between a passion for sports and digital entertainment. Working in Orlando, Florida as Commercial Retail Marketing Manager, the former […]